Did you mean: 

How do you add the dog AI?

demo
New Contributor III

Having trouble with the woof API, help! 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

ralph
New Contributor II

1. Open the Picsart app for iOS or Android and tap the plus sign (+) at the bottom of your screen to start a new project.
  2. Scroll down to the AI Tools section and select “AI Avatar.”
  3. Select the “Pet” avatar type.
  4. From there, follow the prompts and upload 10-20 close-up portraits of your cat or dog and select “Continue”.
  5. Alternatively, you can create a customized dog avatar by selecting a photo of your dog, customizing ...

I hope that helps!

View solution in original post

gagan_advocacy
Community Manager
Community Manager

I found a few resources that might help you troubleshoot the issue. You can check out the Woof API GitHub page for more information. If you’re still having trouble, you can try reaching out to the developers on their GitHub page. I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ralph
New Contributor II

There is no way to make an AI dog. However, you can create an AI-generated avatar of your dog by following these steps:

1. Open the Picsart app for iOS or Android and tap the plus sign (+) at the bottom of your screen to start a new project.
  4. From there, follow the prompts and upload 10-20 close-up portraits of your cat or dog and select “Continue”.
  5. Alternatively, you can create a customized dog avatar by selecting a photo of your dog, customizing ...

I hope that helps!

ralph
New Contributor II

I hope that helps!

gagan_advocacy
Community Manager
Community Manager

I found a few resources that might help you troubleshoot the issue. You can check out the Woof API GitHub page for more information. If you’re still having trouble, you can try reaching out to the developers on their GitHub page. I hope this helps!